Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Washington day 8

It's my last full day in Washington, so it's time to cross the sound and move closer to Seattle:



We are getting to be experts at the Ferry system now. It's the fastest way from Bainbridge Island to Seattle. Jena still isn't sure she likes the ferry:













Welcome to Seattle!



We drove all around the Seattle area looking for a campground for the night. One state park, the campground was closed. One state park was completely closed. Another two parks didn't have camping. After spending a day driving around, we finally settled in a trailer park in Tacoma:



Jena doesn't seem to mind the trailer park:



Time for our last dinner:



One last image for my Washington friend... This one is for you Beth!



It was a great trip, but it's over now... time to head home.
Thanks for joining me on my vacation recap! Have a great week all!

2 comments:

  1. Joni I LOVED all the photos you got of Seattle!! Glad you had such a FUN trip, and I LOVE that sign.. I think I need that one! :) Glad we got to meet!!
    THANKS for sharing your trip with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for sharing all your photos with me. I always enjoy seeing what you are doing and where you have been. Looks like a great trip. I love the Seattle skyline photo.

    ReplyDelete