Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feb. Card Kit - part IV

Here is my last project using the Scrappin' Mojo February card kit from Beth.

I started with the speech bubble die cut. I decided that I wanted to use the outer portion of the bubble, but I wanted it printed. I took out my stamps and decided that since my background stamping leaves a lot to be desired, that I would print a pattern on it. I taped the frame to the paper and printed out a nice blue design. When I pulled the frame off... SURPRISE!... I had this cool reverse print.



Well, that left me 3-speech bubble options. I was inspired and made 3 cards:










I'm entering these in the Crafty Creations Keep it Simple challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Please visit the other ladies in the card kit to see what they have created:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Jan - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Joni I LOVE this idea!! All 3 cards are FANTASTIC!!
    You ROCKED the kit.. you created so many BEAUTIFUL items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally got your create on with this kit. I love these too. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you....Thanks for joining us for our "Keep it Simple" challenge at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Which embossing folder did you use for the last card with the Japanese girl?

    ReplyDelete