Saturday, December 28, 2013

December Card Kit Time

Welcome to the Club Mojo December card kit reveal! We had 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.

It's time for our Club reveal, and this month's card kit was put together by Diana! I love the fresh prints and colors. It certainly brightens up winter!



Here is my first card. I used paper Prima flowers to form the skirt:





My second card shows off some of the pretty patterned papaer:





I will be entering these cards in the Crafty Creations Challenge this week.
That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Jan - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com

We already have the kit line-up set for 2014! Let the Card Creating FUN continue!!!
Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE your cards so PRETTY!! I so LOVE our little card group!! :)
    Hope you have a GREAT day!!
    See ya at Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! I love that you entered into our challenge. Hopefully, you will get to play along again next year. Beautiful skirt. Super creative.

    ReplyDelete