Saturday, October 19, 2013

October Card Kit Time!

Welcome to the Club Mojo September card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.

It's time for our Club reveal. I've had this project planned since I heard that Diane was making the kit for October. About a year and a half ago, Diane sent me some stamped images of Suzi Blu girls. I had in mind to make one of the girls up as a little witch on a halloween canvas... and Diane sent the perfect kit! It's full of Halloween goodness!!!

Here is the image that I used:



And here is my canvas:



Some close ups:





I even had some paper left over for an October birthday card:



That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Jan - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com
Stella - myscrapbliss.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is just amazing. I totally love everything about her and now I want to create one for myself. Your card is super cute too! I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Everything about this! I want to make one now too! You did an amazing job with the kit!! I'm so glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation! :) I love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete