Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project Life Marathon Training - Week 4

I've been lax at posting my latest project life page. Week 4 training finished a week ago. I gave it a Valentine's Day twist. Here's our page. And I complained that last week's photo was blury, look at this week's photo of me... but there's nothing I can do about it...



And of course, here is this week's free card. Just click on the image to download:



I almost have this week's page done... I'm waiting for race pictures to be posted :oD

2 comments:

  1. Great page and journaling card. You are doing a very nice job with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Joni.. and that heart card is DARLING!! I am gonna save it.. and have to cover up running! HA! Since I am not a runner!! But I LOVE it! so THANK YOU!!
    Hope your day is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete