Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's Card Kit Time!

Welcome to Card Kit Club 2013! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo. Wait until you see all the talent and inspiration!

It's time for our first Kit Club reveal. This month's kit was put together by Beth! It was full of Valentine sweetness:



Here are the cards that I created:



In this card, I used everything that grabbed my attention first: the doily, tissue paper, ribbon, beads and roses. I created this one for Beth's Challenge at Scrappin' Mojo:





Now I needed a Valentine card for a boy, so I combined my stamps with Beth's stamps, doily and cute PP, and came up with this:





I lifted this card from Pinterest. I had some cute BG heart paper that worked perfectly with Beth's PP and beads. This is created for Stella's challenge at Scrappin' Mojo:





The flower stamps were just screaming "STACK ME!" So here's a card with an amazing stacked flower. I just love the colors that Beth picked for this kit!





Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Jan - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com
Mara - loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com

Well, that's it for this month! Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. JONI! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! You ROCKED the kit!!! That stacked flower is so CUTE and THAT was my plan.. just no time yet... hee hee!!! That robot is DARLING too!!
    Thanks for playing along!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni! You have outdone yourself this month!!! I will be so scraplifting that one with the hearts handing by a string and the leaves. WOW!!! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sewing that you did on your cards. But the card that really grabbed my eye was the one with the cascading hearts. What a great design Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic As always Joni!! Love the stacked flower and the little Love Bot you stamped!! And the firt card is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete