Sunday, November 18, 2012

Altered Capri Sun Boxes

It's been a couple of week since my last post. There have been no races, no trips, and no crafting for a while now. Well, I have had a busy crafting weekend!

My sister-in-law helps organize a Christmas boutique at her kids' elementary school. They sell inexpensive items for kids to buy for their parents, siblings and friends. I think this is a fabulous idea, so when she asked me to help, I agreed.

She got four Capri Sun boxes, cut them into a type of organizer, and covered them with contact paper. She gave them to me, and I worked with my sizable scrapbook stash to decorate.

She asked to make a couple masculine and a couple feminine. Here is what I came up with:


This first box is the "All Star" box:


Then we have the "Soccer" box:


This is the "Diva" box:


Lastly, we have the "Hippie Chick" box:


I left lots of room on the labels, so that the kids could write on them. I hope they sell well.

Come back on Tuesday for our monthly Card Kit Club reveal!

1 comment: