Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Card Kit Time!

Is it October ALREADY?!!! Why is it that the weeks go so slow, but the months fly by? The Holiday Season is just around the corner!

We finished our last round with the card kit group and started over with an additional two ladies! Everyone welcome Diane and Terri to the group! With 6 people and just three months left in the year, we decided to break up into two groups. Everyone will rotate through the groups so that we are in a group with different ladies each month.

I got to supply the kit for one of the groups this month. Here is the kit that I put together. Kind of fall-ish... only kind of... The typical fall pallet, brown/rust/gold, is so not me.


And here are my cards....


This first card is the one that I had in my head when I put the kit together. It uses one of my favorite trees from Unity Stamp Co, and one of the Think Big #13 stamp set from PTI.


Here is my second card. The leaf stamp is from Unity Stamp Co, and it uses another sentiment from the PTI Think Big #13 stamp set.


This last card uses all stamps from Unity Stamp Co.


I had a good time making this embellishment cluster.


Thanks for stopping by! Now go see the what the other ladies have created with this kit:

Hostess Joni - Diane, Mary
Hostess Beth - Mara, Terri

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards! Thanks for sending out such a fun and wonderful kit. You will have to show me how you made the bow for your cluster. It really turned out super cute! I also love how you cut all those leaves out and used them with the sparkle button! I can't wait to see what everyone else creates! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I love your cards! The one with the owl has to be my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE your kit!! So FUN! and your cards are just DARLING!
    Had fun with the NEW groups this month! Hope your having a WONDERFUL trip! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous kit, Joni!!! Your cards are wonderful. And I have to thank you for the birthday card in the mail. It was just so thoughful and beautiful, I loved it!!

    Hope you're having a great vacation right now!

    ReplyDelete