Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

From our House to Yours!

The cards are out and delivered!

The ornaments are done!

I went simple this year and attached a group shot of the kiddos to a small wooden plaque from Michael's.

While the paint was drying on the ornaments, and I had all my paints out... I started a new She Art background. I learned from looking at the backgrounds made by my friend, Mary. Her backgrounds are so much cleaner than mine... I kept the embellishment to the outside of the page and used less black. I think it came out nice.

This is going to be the perfect background for the BFF girls that Cheryl drew out for me. I thought the girls that Cheryl made looked too old, so I changed their clothes (thanks Old Navy!). They are going to be cute, cute, cute!

This will be my last post before Christmas.
Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your family Joni!! I love those ornaments on the plaque, they look great. And that canvas background is fabulous...can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the mixed media in you coming out in the ornaments. They look GREAT! Your background is, as you say, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! hahaha Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing your BFFs. The colors you chose are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your envelopes, photos and ornaments are fantastic!! Great mixed media background, too. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all your shares Joni!! I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete