Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls in Hats....

Knowing my current obsession with mixed media girls, it's no wonder that I LOVE this idea by Junelle... Girls in Hats!

I don't know if I'll actually make any, but I started drawing hat pictures just in case (all on yellow post-its of course).

Speaking of girls in hats...

They brought a photo booth to the company Christmas Party! A couple of my running friends Shanaz (left) and Paloma (middle) talked me into this little adventure. You can see that I'm starting to get into it there at the end, hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT photos Joni!!! So so fun, looks like you girls were having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Looks like it didn't take you too long to "get into it." I love the hats! There are a few on there that I am going to lift! Sure hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those hat girls!! and You girls look MARVELOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete