Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super SPECIAL Birthday!

So, what made by birthday special this year, you ask? Was it because all the stores opened up super early and had extra special sales just for me? That was special... Was it because we got a free dinner? Actually, the waitress dropped our pizza, so it was free... uhm, not the one that she dropped, they made a new one.

My friends from work took me on a special run on the Newport Back Bay Loop... Nothing like a 10 mile run at 6am on your birthday, lol...

How about that GREAT blog header that Chris made for me? That's super special... Don't you LOVE it?!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I and Part II are special!

Flowers from my hubby are always SPECIAL!

And, LOOK! The Register put my picture in the paper on the afternoon on my birthday!

Three birthday desserts are special... And very VERY YUMMY!

Family gathered at my mom and dad's house is super special! I'm so Thankful for my mom, dad and the rest of our family!

... and no post is complete without a card! This is made with the stamp sets picked for me by my SIL. Yep! New stamps are SPECIAL too {grin}!

Thank-you, everyone, for a super SPECIAL birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Joni, looks like you had a fantastic day!!!! Yeah for feeling special on your birthday! And I love your new header, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great day! It sounds like everything was just about perfect. I am so glad you had a great day and tell Chris...awesome! It looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a FABULOUS birthday! Love the header too!! :) So glad the stores had sales just for you.. they even had them here in WA. state to celebrate you! LOL!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete