Sunday, November 20, 2011

She Art 2

I'm taking an online class called She Art 2. This first week, we learned how to do faces. I'm not sure I like faces on the girls. Without faces, they can be anybody... I feel that I can read myself into a girl without a face. She could be me... the quote could apply to me...

Well, I figured that I would give faces a try. After all, who knows, I might like it. Here is my girl... face and all!

I don't like the way the mouth came out. It was better before I outlined it... oh, well. I do like the eyes. It's been years since I've drawn or painted anything. I guess I didn't lose all my drawing and painting ability after all.



---- EDITED ----
Okay, I had to try... I erased her face in photoshop. I think I like it better. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I honestly like her either way. The one with the face reminds me of Cheryl. I don't know why. How big if your girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a work of art! So so many beautiful details, I could look at it forever and still see something new.

    To be honest, I like her with a face. It's a bigger piece of art and without the face it looks a little lonely. I think the She-girls that are smaller look better without a face. Just my opinion. :-) Either way it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete