Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet 16! (and a crafty share)

Happy Birthday to my niece!

All the kids are getting big so fast! Look out everyone! She'll be driving now before you know it... Notice the Happy Birthday hat? We have now passed it down to the next generation of birthday kids. Cheryl has been dying to get that hat out of the house... now I can't make her wear it on her birthday anymore.

Here are a few photos of today's SWEET celebration...

Cheers, Chris!

"The cake is a lie"? I don't really understand this one... can someone explain it to me?

Now, this I understand! CAKE~

... and PRESENTS!!!

Speaking of presents... We picked up a couple of video games for the birthday girl, and I made a cute birthday box to put them in. I used the PTI Game On Stamp set...

... and I altered the Timeless Templates Captured Card Case so that they would fit in there perfectly!

Add a cute tag from the PTI Birthday Tags collection, and it's a go!

Hugs to the Birthday Girl! Make a Wish!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Your craftiness amazes me! That box is beautiful and the tag is magazine worthy. You did a great job and I loved seeing your neices BD celebration. I'm with Cheryl on the hat. hahaha

    ReplyDelete