Monday, May 16, 2011

Card Share... Fun for young and old...

Look at me GO! Another card for the PIO challenge for this week:

When I saw the theme, "Boys and Girls Come Out To Play," I just knew that I had to use this stamp set! I've had it forever, and since I unmounted all my woodblock rubber, I don't remember which company the set is from.

This is a simple pocket/tag card, I don't have time for much more during the week... I like how it came out. I can see using this card for almost anything!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! The stamp set is perfect for the challenge! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pocket and the tag. And that image of the kids on the bike is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE this!!! What a FUN CUTE card!! YEAH so glad you got to play along at PIO! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete