Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Many Reds...

When we got home from the kitchen store, here is what we found... Cheryl decided that she didn't like her room green anymore, and was painting her walls white.

Three white walls, and one..... RED.....
Who would have thought that there were so many different colors of red!

Cheryl settled on "Glowing Ember"; a nice rich red. It took two coats to cover the white, but here it is all done.

Cheryl has been psyching herself up for a red room for all summer, and even creating some new pictures to set off her new wall color. I think her pictures are AMAZING!

She's still looking for a new comforter and after that it will be fabric to make curtains or a valance. The room is going to look GREAT when she's done!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. That is the color I painted in my craft room on some of the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That really is RED! Love the picture too! Cheryl has very good taste and I know the room will really come together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE it!! The walls and Cheryl's art is.. BEAUTIFUL!
    I hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday! and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete