Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Long time no post...

It's been quite a week... or quite a couple of weeks...

Chris was sick, Jim was sick, Cheryl was sick, and I was sick.
The van broke down again. And we had to juggle cars/schedule to get everyone where they needed to be.
We have Jena... the puppy school menace.
Cross Country invitationals every weekend.
... And I have over 20,000 photos I'm trying to edit/sort for the end of year banquet.

I was sick most of the weekend, and was still feeling queasy enough to rationalize a sick day on Monday. Sick day... sanity day... cross country photo catchup day...

I had a nice relaxing, rainy, day with Jena and Cheryl. It stopped raining in the afternoon, and look who I found resting on the back mat...

Pretty cool, huh? Look at the stuff I miss when I'm at work!

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT photo!!! That is amazing! Aren't they beautiful? Your hummingbirds look different than the ones we have here. It must be a different species.

    Sure hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE your photo... almost looks like some bling on her head.. or is it his head! LOL!! Sorry to hear everyone was sick!! Hope your all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete