Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dimensional Details - week 6

This week at Dimensional Details we learned about titles... altering letters and mixing fonts. I used both of those techniques in my layout of the week:

It's not my best work, but I LOVE the photo of Chris. Tomorrow is a new week for Dimensional Details, AND the first week of a my new class "Get Great Photos With Any Camera." I'm so excited to learn how to use all those settings on my camera! YAHOO!

I'm following the directions that came with my Mother's Day flower bouquet. It says that today, I'm supposed to change the water and clip 1" off the bottom of the stems. Don't they look GREAT?!!

2 comments:

  1. Joni I LOVE the LO! Such a GREAT photo of Chris!! I can wait to hear about your newest class.. I gotta start taking some! :)
    Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    and THANKS for the info on the embossing folder... I guess I will just have to come visit and BORROW yours! ;)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a really good picture of Chris! Great layout too by the way! Your flowers are really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete