Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 2: Dimensional Details

Dimensional Details is the new class I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking. My pages are mostly clean and flat. I thought it would be fun to learn a new style.

What happened to week 1, you ask? Well, week 1 just a review of distressing techniques that we incorporated into the homework for this week. The layout for this week had to included a paper pieced background, distressing, stenciling, all on Kraft cardstock. Here's my layout called: 3 Generation of Little Black Dress. I got the title from my mom. I just love this photo of the three of us.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous page and love all the details on the page, great stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Joni! I love how you layered all the different pieces of pp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout! I love the distressing and the layering. You all look amazing in your black dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Joni.. the LO is FANTASTIC, and taht photo of you girls is just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete