Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 2: Dimensional Details (BONUS)

This first photo doesn't have anything to do with the scrapping class.... I just wanted to share. I had two coupons for Joann's. Cheryl was too busy studying to go with me, so I got Jim to come (two coupons needs two people)! As we were walking around I saw this little garden ornament and it made me laugh, so Jim bought it for me! Isn't that sweet? Love you, Jim!

On to Dimensional Details Bonus Day! I can not believe that I actually finished a bonus project... and I made four tags instead of just one! I had a great time making these, there was no way to get it wrong!

Start with white cardstock and stamp a background image with white acrylic paint. When the paint dries it resists the ink. Rub, daub, smudge with ink (I used Ranger Distress and some cats eye chalk). Then stamp an image in black on top of it, and it's done! It was fun to get messy with paint and ink and very fun to make!

5 comments:

  1. those look amazing Joni!!! I love them, such a beautiful technique. And what a fun lawn ornament! Bring on the summer, please!! I don't need anymore rain. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the tags! You are really doing GREAT in the class! Your bird should meet my frog! LOL I think they might be related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little birdie is soooo cute! love the tags, layout, & card, and the bracelet??-totally cute. i haven't seen nor heard of a brad bracelet, but i love it & your tutorial!! love the cover chris did for the planner. cool that he WANTS to take 7 classes. lots of luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that little birdie Joni.. That was so sweet of Jim to get it for you!
    I LOVE the tags.. soooo CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags! Seems easy to do too!

    ReplyDelete