Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

Well, my big guy is on Spring Break this week... and Cheryl is in school and Jim and I are working. Not a very fun week for him. He's making the best of it though. He's been chatting online with his friends. One of his friends gave him a cookie recipe. So, today he went on a 10 mile run and stopped at the market on his way home to buy ingredients. He made this oooey-gooey chocolatey goodness! His friend calls them chocolate balls, but they don't look like balls to anyone here. LOL!

They were melt in your mouth yummy! As you can see, there aren't many left... that can only be expected when a teenage boy is home by himself with 18 fresh baked cookies. It's a wonder that he saved any to share!

Thanks for the cookies, Chris!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Chris! They do look YUMMY!!! You might have to share the recipe with me. I also have a chocolate ball recipe, but they don't look anything like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! So that is the trick to being able to eat cookies.. run 10 miles.. THEN bake! :) They do look DELISH.. I know my kiddos would love them.. do you think he will share the recipe! :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete