Monday, July 13, 2009

Photoshop Class Day 8

What happened to Day 7, you ask? Well, Day 7 was test day... and I scored a 100%! YAHOO! Today's lesson was on Typography. Using type on PSE is just like my old PS7 program, so I took my spare time today and added: a clipping mask, an adjustment layer, a texture layer, and text...

This is a photo from Chris's 2009 track season. This quote by Steve Prefontaine is one of his favorites:

The only race pace is suicide pace and today is a good day to die.


NTOE: Font KarbinE

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That looks really good! You are learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOVE it and what a great quote, perfect for the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic -- photo & quote!! Such cool photo techniques you're learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove that quote! Great photo, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni I LOVE this one too!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete