Monday, July 20, 2009

New Classes at Jessica Sprague

I'm really excited about the new classes at Jessica Sprague! After taking my last class, I got a 20% off coupon that I put toward two more classes. In the first class, we'll finish a 20 page digital album in 20 days. I have an album I've been wanting to work on. This will be a great way for me to get a start on it! I was hoping to finish it before Christmas!

This class is all about digital brushes. I'm actually pretty good with brushes, so I was going to give this class a miss. But, since I had the 20% off coupon, I decided to go for it. The last class was so much FUN! I'm in the mood for more and don't want to wait until the end of August for the other class to start. The brush class starts in just one more week!

3 comments:

  1. Those classes look great. I just bought photoshop and i'm a bit lost. I'll have to look into her classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy both of these classes as much as you did the first one. I can't wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joni they look so FUN!!! I so gotta look into taking something from her.. I LOVE her stuff... have a GREAT time! Cant WAIT to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete