Saturday, March 21, 2009

Issho Ni

Issho Ni was the theme for the dinner/hula fundraiser we went to last weekend. I thought it would make a nice title for a layout. It means "together." Here's my layout. It won "Layout of the Week" this week at Scrapbook Deals 4U! The paper I used is from two different Basic Grey collections. I love how it all looks together.

On another topic... at the dinner/hula fundraiser I saw a guy that I used to work with. He was manning the parking lot. What a coincidence! I was going to start job hunting this week (my contract at Rockwell-Collins expired on Monday). I mentioned to him that I was looking for a new job, and he said he would try to find me something at his company, Panasonic. He was good to his word! I had a telephone interview last Friday. If they are interested, they'll bring me in for an interview next week... keeping my fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. love it, especially the round pic. you rocked it as always! {yup, my little dude is growing too fast. baby a just turned 14 months...and it's flown by. =0( but he gets funnier each day.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love all the patterned paper together! My fingers will be crossed for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE that LO, and the photo! CONGRATS on LO of the week!! good luck on the job front!!
    Have a GREAT night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is OUTSTANDING! Consider yourself cased! :)

    ReplyDelete