Monday, February 16, 2009

Floppy Treasure!

I was sitting at the computer yesterday, looking at our mess... then I noticed all the floppies... floppies that have been sitting by the computer forever! Our family desktop and laptop don't even have floppy drives. So I fired up the old computer today and read in all the floppies and burned everything to CD... one CD! LOL!

Anyway, I found a treasure trove of old photos. Here are a few of my favorites:





Randy

and

Cat...

Do you

know

which

of your

kids

this is?


3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Chris and Cheryl are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH I LOVE them.. what a fun surprise of memories I bet you had looking at them!! Now get scrappen! HA HA!! :)
    Have a GREAT day Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those pics are fantastic!!! I love the pigtails on your DD! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete