Monday, January 12, 2009

Sandy Owen

I sat next to this guy at work for almost 2 years. I wasn't aware that he was famous until some people came up to us at lunch one day and asked for his autograph! He hasn't composed much in recent years... until now. Sandy was on TV last month and this month. His interview is being replayed on Tuesday, January 13, KLCS (for us it's channel 38) at 11pm. The show is called "Between the Lines."

Cheryl and I watched it earlier this month. He was AMAZING!!! Sandy is promoting his new album and a new piano playing technique. Did I mention it is AMAZING? Cheryl and I were fascinated by his playing.

Ran and Cat, if your kids are serious about getting into piano, you need to record this show for them. Jim heard us talking about it and we'll be recording it for him tomorrow night.

2 comments: