Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vampire Movie Mania


It's official! The movie of the second book in the Twilight Series, New Moon, is in the works. It'g going to have a new director, so hopefully it will be better than Twilight... here's hoping anyway... It's supposed to be released on November 20, 2009. Cheryl~ I know what I want for my birthday next year!


And the first book of another favorite vampire teen series, House of Night, is being made into a movie! Vampire school is in! (or in case of House of Night, it would be called "Vampyre" School).

4 comments:

  1. I am truly an addict of Twilight! Love the books as well as the first movie. I am on the fourth book and have to admit it isn't as impressive as the first three... but maybe it is just to subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DD read the first book over the last few days. She was so caught up in it that she had a hard time putting it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do know where you girls will be next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. was it the director or the budget for the first movie??? it was okay, if you take it for what it is/was. and it's till top 3, so it's definitely got the tween audience, including my niece who loved it and had to read the books after.

    i started marked before november, but haven't picked it up since. it hasn't sucked me in, yet.

    i want to start on the sookie stackhouse series, now after watching trueblood on hbo...it's an adult vampire story...

    ReplyDelete