Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Recipe to share

Chris and Jim were going to soccer practice last night and Cheryl had a night class. Here's a recipe that I made for my family last night that I found on my friend, Susan's, blog. It's easy, it's fun, and my family loved it!


Beef Cups
1 lb ground beef
2 T water
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 cup cheese
1 cup corn
2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough (20 biscuits)
1 tomato diced
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin tin lightly. Brown meat, drain, and remove from heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water, cheese and corn. Flatten each biscuit and pt into cups, making sure that the dough reaches the top of the cup. Spoon in meat mixture and garnish with diced tomato. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy.

Susan made hers with beef, BBQ sauce, and minced onion.
I think next time I'm going to try sloppy joe meat... YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Those do sound really good and easy! I may try to make them with a sausage mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! they look yummy!

    i'm glad that you liked them. i'll have to try them with salsa and taco seasoning next time. these will be a great before/after soccer practice kindof meal for my kiddos!

    i ate way tooo many of them!

    ReplyDelete